Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project, The Holiday

Content:

1) Over break I worked on my independent component which is an online class, Introduction to Cognitive Neuroscience. I worked on two lectures which both had a video lecture so I took notes on that.

2) From the lectures I saw, the most important thing I learned was that cognitive neuroscience is the study of how cognitive processes can be explained by the structure and function of the brain. This was the most significant to me because this is what the basic idea of the course is which will be beneficial to my senior project because some OTs work with the cognition skills of clients. Knowing about cognitive neuroscience would allow me to understand the brains influence on how you respond.

3) I would seek assistance from OTs at Casa Colina in the Children's Service Center because they are the OTs that help kids who need to help to do things differently because of whatever medical issue they may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment