Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content

1) Positive statement

  • I am most proud of the examples I used for my answer from my mentorship because I felt that it helped the audience understand better. I was also a bit proud of my activity because I got a lot of feedback say that it reinforced my answer.
2) Questions to consider
     a. I would give myself a P
     
     b. I believe I met all the P consideration requirements and I didn't have any problems in the other areas of the rubric as well (professionalism, organization & creativity, etc.). In other words, I think I did a P worthy presentation.

3) My answer worked for me for the Lesson 2 presentation because I was able to reference to my mentorship a lot and learn about my answer a lot from my mentorship. 

4) To improve the Lesson 2 Presentation, I would have done a better powerpoint and perhaps rehearse more so I don't say "um" too much.

5) Finding Value
  • I think my answer 2 will be " OTs can frequently expose the children to reality roles through natural interactions with normally functioning kids and adults."

No comments:

Post a Comment