Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

In my block presentation I am most proud of how I was able to explain all the props I brought for my presentation because I believe it showed some of my understanding of my topic. Throughout my senior presentation I am proud how I was able to get so much experience.

(2) Questions to Consider

I think my block presentation was worth a P+ because I met all the P considerations and was able to keep my audience engaged.

For the senior project as a whole, a P+ also because I have always been up to par for all parts of the project.

(3) What worked

Finding answers and getting experience for my mentorship at Casa Colina worked for me a lot because it helped out in my presentation greatly.

(4) What didn't work for you

The timing of my presentation. I felt very overwhelmed within the last three days but I was able to get through it. To have fixed it, I probably could have  been working much more productively before.

(5) Finding Value

Senior project has allowed me to explore a field of study that I'd like to someday pursue. Through senior project I was able to see a few fields of occupational therapy.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that you do go into this as a profession : )

    ReplyDelete