Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Content

Literal

  • Log to the right
  • Kristin Horn at Casa Colina Children's Service Center
Interpretive
  • The most important thing I learned from mentoring at Casa Colina in the Children's Service Center is understand what occupational therapist do for children. the duties of an OT that treats a child compared to an adult is very different. An OT that treats a child, treats the child for the better development of the child.
Analysis
  • My observations of the social program, Kid's Crew, helped create my answers for my EQ. The improvement skills of children between the ages of four and eight with special needs was my focus and the social program gave me somewhat direct answers for my EQ. Talking to several of the otherOTs other than Kristin Horn also helped me develop answers for my EQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment